The seminars will be held in Melbourne on 25 July and Sydney on 26 July, with a live webinar option also available.
For quite a few years much of my work was with professional service firms, and while I have spent more time in other sectors recently, I still see the professional services model (in an evolved form) as central to the future of the global economy.
Here is the description of what I will cover:
Megatrends and the future of professional services
The increasing pace of change in business is creating massive challenges and opportunities.
The swift rise of communications technologies, global competition, regulatory pressures and outsourcing are just some of the forces that must be understood and addressed in
any effective business strategy. This seminar will look at:
• The future of professional services
• The Megatrends of the global economy
• The implications of a networked world based on talent and innovation
• The challenges and opportunities of generational change
• The role of leadership in these radical times
• Key action steps professional service firms can take to prosper in a challenging environment
After the event I hope to find the time to write about some of the themes I will cover.